Its three-way, four driver configuration mirrors that of the Gold 300, although the bass drivers are tuned to work in the Gold C350's sealed cabinet. Unsurprisingly the C350 is the perfect match for its floor-standing counterpart, producing frequencies from 40 Hz to beyond 60 kHz.
A neutral tonal balance and distortion-free sound give the C350 the ability to project crystal-clear dialogue and mid-range detail at any volume.
This product is now available to use with home theatre design software, The Cinema Designer. Read more.
- C-CAM (Ceramic-Coated Aluminium/Magnesium) ribbon transducer design – providing extension to a class leading 60 kHz
- Single bolt through driver fixings for improved bracing, rigidity and driver/baffle de-coupling
- New C-CAM RST (Rigid Surface Technology) bass/mid-range driver
- Die-cast alloy terminal panel arrangement with high quality bi-wire terminals and high end spade type link cables
- Pureflow silver internal cabling
- Selected premium quality wood veneer or high gloss lacquer finishes
- Rigid 20 mm MDF construction throughout, employing radial and cross-bracing techniques for high rigidity resulting in low cabinet colouration
- Invisible magnetic grille fixings provide a sleek visual effect.
40 Hz — 60 kHz
Power Handling (RMS)
Recommended Amplifier Requirements
100 — 200 W
L.F - M.F: 800 Hz
M.F - H.F: 2.3 kHz
Drive Unit Complement
2 x 61/2" RST bass/mid-range driver
1 x 4" RST mid-range driver
1 x C-CAM H.F ribbon transducer
Cabinet Dimensions (H x W x D)
254 x 581 x 333 mm
(10 x 227/8 x 131/8")
Complete Dimensions (Including Terminals (H x W x D))
254 x 581 x 360 mm
(10 x 227/8 x 143/16")
19.6 kg (43 lb 2 oz)