The Monitor C150 centre speaker is ideal for cabinet or shelves. The sealed enclosure ensures it can be positioned up against a wall without any detrimental effects to the performance.
The twin 51/2" MMP II drivers work perfectly in tandem to give precise clarity and intelligibility to movie dialogue presentation. This speaker takes any system’s performance to the next level.
This product is now available to use with home theatre design software, The Cinema Designer. Read more.
Monitor Key Features
- Classic Monitor Audio speaker design with a playful twist
- MMP II (Metal Matrix Polymer) driver cones
- High overall impedance (8 ohms) – easy to drive with lower power amplifiers
- Black C-CAM (Ceramic-Coated Aluminium Magnesium) dome tweeter – derived from Monitor Audio’s award-winning Bronze series
- Creative use of 51/2" and 61/2" drivers have delivered a compact bookshelf, floorstand model together with larger bookshelf and floorstander to complement larger rooms and higher power applications
- HiVe II (High Velocity, Low Noise Reflex Port) technology – for an improved transient response and tighter bass, due to smoother airflow
- Black, white or a walnut finish, with contrasting grey baffle
Frequency Response (-3 dB)
60 Hz – 30 kHz
Power Handling (RMS)
Recommended Amplifier Requirements
20 – 100 W
Drive Unit Complement
2 x 51/2" MMP II bass mid-range
1 x 25 mm black C-CAM tweeter
External Dimensions (Including Grille (H x W x D))
174 x 455 x 187.8 mm (67/8 x 1715/16 x 73/8")
External Dimensions (Including Grille and Feet (H x W x D))
5.40 kg (11 lb 14 oz)