Amazing scale and impressive dynamic control are available from this slender three-way design, comprising the improved pair matched ribbon, twin 5.5" bass drivers and a 4" mid-range driver, which is housed in a dedicated enclosure.
With high overall efficiency, wide bandwidth and vanishingly low distortion, the Gold 200's Platinum DNA is ready to be experienced.
This product is now available to use with home theatre design software, The CEDIA Designer. Read more.
- C-CAM (Ceramic-Coated Aluminium/Magnesium) ribbon transducer design – providing extension to a class leading 60 kHz
- HiVe II port technology for better transient response and tighter bass
- C-CAM RST (Rigid Surface Technology) drivers
- Single bolt through driver fixings for improved bracing, rigidity and driver/baffle de-coupling
- Die-cast alloy terminal panel arrangement with high quality bi-wire terminals and high end spade type link cables
- Pureflow silver internal cabling
- Selected premium quality wood veneer or high gloss lacquer finishes
- Rigid 20 mm MDF construction throughout, employing radial and cross-bracing techniques for high rigidity resulting in low cabinet colouration
- Invisible magnetic grille fixings provide a sleek visual effect.
35 Hz — 60 kHz
Power Handling (RMS)
Recommended Amplifier Requirements
100 — 150 W
Bass reflex - HiVe II port system
L.F - M.F: 400 Hz M.F - H.F: 2.6 kHz
Drive Unit Complement
2 x 5.5" RST bass driver
1 x 4" RST mid-range driver
1 x C-CAM H.F ribbon transducer
Cabinet Dimensions (H x W x D)
951 x 170 x 300 mm (377/16 x 611/16 x 1113/16")
Complete Dimensions (Including Terminals, Plinths and Spikes (H x W x D))
995 x 274 x 370 mm (393/16 x 1013/16 x 149/16")
22.2 kg (48 lb 15 oz)