The three-way, four-driver configuration utilises the same driver complement as the Silver 300 although, in this case, the bass drivers have been designed and tuned to work in a sealed box for easier placement in a cabinet or close to a boundary/wall. For the perfect A/V enjoyment, you can’t better the Silver C350 for crisp, articulate dialogue. Don’t miss a word.
What makes the Silver C350 so special is the vertical orientation of the mid and tweeter axis which delivers the same directivity as the other speakers in the system. A high percentage of the total sound balance in a theatre system is delivered to the centre channel (typically 60%), so this crucial speaker should not to be overlooked when specifying a high-performance, no-compromise theatre system for the home.
The Silver C350 makes an ideal partner for the Silver 100, Silver 300 and Silver 500 models, being carefully matched to their sonic characteristics.
This product is now available to use with home theatre design software, The Cinema Designer. Read more.
- Three-way, four-driver configuration (electrically and acoustically) allows drivers to be optimised to deliver better higher efficiency and lower distortion
- Sealed cabinet for accurate performance when installed in an A/V cabinet, restricted voids or close to a wall
- 25 mm C-CAM, (Ceramic-Coated Aluminium/Magnesium) featuring vented Neo magnet system carefully optimised for lower distortion and cleaner-sounding highs
- Specially developed 4-inch mid-range driver with ‘under hung’ voice coil and motor system to ensure the voice coil is always in the magnetic gap guaranteeing very low distortion
- Dual 6-inch bass drivers with ‘dished’ C-CAM cone profile for better damping and improved mid-range clarity
Frequency Response (-6 dB)
40 Hz – 35 kHz
3.2 ohms @ 176 Hz
Power Handling (RMS)
Recommended Amplifier Requirements
80 – 200 W
LF/MF: 830 Hz
MF/HF: 3.2 kHz
Drive Unit Complement
2 x 6" C-CAM RST bass/mid driver
1 x 4" C-CAM RST midrange driver
1 x 1" (25 mm) C-CAM Gold Dome tweeter
Cabinet Dimensions (Excluding Grille and Terminals)
235 x 560 x 240 mm (91/4 x 221/16 x 97/16")
External Dimensions (Including Grille and Terminals (H x W x D))
235 x 560 x 270 mm (91/4 x 221/16 x 105/8")
External Dimensions (Including Out-Rigger Plates, Feet and Spikes)
14.9 kg (32 lb 13 oz)