Operating with the performance of a typical 8" driver, our proprietary 6.5" design provides higher overall efficiency with dynamic headroom to deliver impressive bass extension and control.
The 100's uncomplicated 2-way configuration renders complex material with tonal accuracy and perfect timing. Optional, dedicated floor stands are available.
This product is now available to use with home theatre design software, The Cinema Designer. Read more.
- C-CAM (Ceramic-Coated Aluminium/Magnesium) ribbon transducer design – providing extension to a class leading 60 kHz
- HiVe II port technology for better transient response and tighter bass
- New C-CAM RST (Rigid Surface Technology) bass/mid-range driver
- Single bolt through driver fixings for improved bracing, rigidity and driver/baffle de-coupling
- Die-cast alloy terminal panel arrangement with high quality bi-wire terminals and high end spade type link cables
- Pureflow silver internal cabling
- Selected premium quality wood veneer or high gloss lacquer finishes
- Rigid 20 mm MDF construction throughout, employing radial and cross-bracing techniques for high rigidity resulting in low cabinet colouration
- Invisible magnetic grille fixings provide a sleek visual effect.
42 Hz — 60 kHz
Power Handling (RMS)
Recommended Amplifier Requirements
60 — 120 W
Bass reflex - HiVe II port system
Drive Unit Complement
1 x 61/2" RST bass/mid-range driver
1 x C-CAM H.F ribbon transducer
Cabinet Dimensions (H x W x D)
362 x 210 x 303 mm
(143/8 x 81/4 x 1115/16")
Complete Dimensions (Including Terminals (H x W x D))
362 x 210 x 330 mm
(143/8 x 81/4 x 13")
9.9 kg (21 lb 12 oz)
Optional Floor Stand (H x W x D)
630 x 290 x 360 mm
Optional Floor Stand Weight