The pinnacle of the Bronze series, the Bronze 500s have a larger cabinet, housing a Monitor Audio 25 mm C-CAM Gold Dome tweeter, featuring a Uniform Dispersion (UD) Waveguide, plus two new 8" drivers to power a bigger performance.
On their sturdy steel outrigger feet, the Bronze 500s stand at just under one metre tall and exude a graceful presence, which complements their beautifully detailed audio reproduction.
With their powerful, natural and intricate performance, the Bronze 500s will thrill both music and movie lovers. The speakers look particularly stylish in our new Urban Grey finish, which perfectly complements the décor of a modern room.
This product is now available to use with home theatre design software, The Cinema Designer. Read more.
- Monitor Audio signature C-CAM Gold Dome Tweeter upgraded with the new Uniform Dispersion (UD) Waveguide for an incredibly lifelike sound
- C-CAM mid-bass driver featuring updated cone geometries and Damped Concentric Mode (DCM) technology which allows the speaker to have a deeper, fuller sound while retaining a clean and precise presentation
- Designed for performance – intricately optimised listening experience for music and movies
- HiVe II rear port tuned for ease of positioning without affecting sound performance
- Acoustically transparent hexagonal dispersion pattern grille also featured on our award-winning Silver and Gold Series, for the Monitor Audio family look
- High-quality gold-plated bi-wire terminals
- Pureflow silver-plated oxygen-free copper internal cabling for highest quality current transfer through the signal chain
- Audio transparent bespoke cloth covered magnetic grilles for a more discreet appearance
- Add Bronze AMS Dolby Atmos® enabled speakers atop for use in any AV home cinema system
- Sturdy steel outrigger feet to ensure a stable platform. Designed for use on carpeted (spikes) or hard floors (rubber feet)
Frequency Response (-6 dB)
41 – 25,000 Hz (Free field)
32 – 30,000 Hz (In room)
Sensitivity (2.83v @ 1m)
116 dBA (pair)
Power Handling (RMS)
Recommended Amplifier Requirements
60 — 200 W
Bass reflex Dual HiVe II port system
External Dimensions (Including Grille and Terminals (H x W x D))
951 x 231 x 325 mm (377/16 x 91/8 x 1213/16")
External Dimensions (including Outrigger Feet and Spikes (H x W x D))
974 x 294 x 364 mm (383/8 x 119/16 x 145/16")
18 kg (39 lb 11 oz)