The 5.5" bass driver has been created to out-perform a larger conventional driver and results in a cleaner, more dynamic delivery, even at high power levels.
The Bronze 1's are able to play much louder and deeper than their compact size would suggest from close-to-wall positions in smaller room environments. Perfect for stand or shelf, or wall-mounted using our Universal Wall Bracket (UWB), the Ones will deliver great sound where space is at a premium.
This product is now available to use with home theatre design software, The Cinema Designer. Read more.
- New C-CAM Gold Dome tweeter
- New 51/2" bass driver with ‘dished’ C-CAM cone profile
- HiVe port technology
- Single bolt-through driver systems for increased cabinet rigidity and driver/baffle de-coupling
- High quality crossovers with premium grade Polypropylene film capacitors used throughout
- Rigid 18 mm MDF cabinet construction employing radial and cross-bracing techniques for high rigidity and low cabinet coloration
- Premium quality vinyl veneer finishes in Black Oak, Pearlescent Walnut, Rosemah and a new White Ash
- 1/4” x 20 TPI thread for wall mount bracket options (optional Universal wall mount bracket – UWB)
55 Hz — 30 kHz
109 dBA (pair)
Power Handling (RMS)
Recommended Amplifier Requirements
15 — 70 W
Bass reflex - HiVe II Port technology
Drive Unit Complement
1 x 51/2" C-CAM bass/mid-range driver
1 x 25 mm C-CAM Gold Dome tweeter
Cabinet Dimensions (H x W x D)
260 x 165 x 180 mm
101/4 x 61/2 x 71/16"
Dimensions (Including Grille & Terminals (H x W x D))
260 x 165 x 205 mm
101/4 x 61/2 x 81/16"
3.5 kg (7 lb 12 oz)