This super-compact subwoofer has the speed, subtlety and pitch accuracy to enhance the highest quality music reproduction but it can also deliver the power and slam demanded by movie soundtracks by virtue of its downward-firing 8-inch driver, controlled by a powerful built-in 100 watt amplifier.
The Radius 360’s weight and solidity belie its svelte dimensions, which are so vanishingly compact that the R360 can remain unobtrusive wherever you place it.
- 8" ultra long throw driver with hand treated rigid paper cone.
- Downward firing driver and sealed enclosure reduce room interaction.
- Built-in 100 watt (RMS) MOSFET class A-B amplifier.
- Solid 4mm thick milled aluminium amplifier heat plate.
- Rigid 19mm MDF construction.
- Solid metal machined feet.
- Non-slip rubber floor pads.
- Front mounted Blue LED status indicator.
- Auto-on-off switching.
- Variable volume/ bass gain control.
- Variable crossover/ frequency control: 40 Hz-180 Hz.
- Switchable phase control: 0-180 deg.
- Switchable mode selector: Music/Movies.
- Speaker level inputs.
- Speaker level outputs.
- RCA phono inputs / LFE channel input.
- Specially designed high quality gold plated speaker and RCA terminals.
Réponse en fréquence
27 Hz - 180 Hz
Tenue en puissance RMS
Alignement des graves
HiVe technology base ported design
1 x 8" (203 mm) Ultra long-throw sub bass driver. Hand treated paper cone woofer.
Dimensions externes (H x L x P)
325 mm x 225 mm x 320 mm (12 3/8 inch x 8 7/8 inch x 12 5/8 inch)
13.9 Kg (30 1/2 lb)