The R270 employs an array of technical developments derived directly from Monitor Audio’s award winning reference speaker ranges. Excellent fidelity coupled with an elegant profile provides the opportunity to enjoy great sound and discreet design all in one package.
Real wood veneer and lacquer finishes supply a lustrous appeal, giving the Radius 270 a tactile sense of quality that feels at home anywhere - in contrast to the rather stark, impersonal, metallic character of many A/V satellites.
- Floor-standing design featuring full-range of ‘hi-fi’ performance sound.
- Bespoke drivers (custom designed for the R270).
- Integrated plinth provides stability and better bass control.
- 2 x 4" MMP II bass driver array provides excellent power handling and high-efficiency.
- New cast bass chassis made from high-tech glass loaded engineering polymer. Provides better damping properties than metal and increased overall strength.
- 1” Gold C-CAM tweeter.
- Magnetically shielded drivers for safe use near sensitive microprocessor equipment or video displays.
- Rigid MDF construction throughout.
- Single through-bolt driver fixing provides mechanical de-coupling properties resulting in enhanced mid-band clarity and resolution. Through-bolts also act as rigid cross bracing to give a very solid non-resonant cabinet.
- Additional grid cross bracing in critical areas to stop cabinet resonance.
- Front-ported bass reflex design.
- Smooth radius edges reduce diffraction effects and give better imagine properties.
- Round perforated grilles supplied in black and silver.* Can be customised to suit individual décor and taste.
- Crossover uses high-grade metalised Polypropylene capacitors throughout for increased clarity. High-grade air core and laminated iron core inductors provide lowest possible distortion and low insertion losses.
- Specially developed high-grade PCOFC internal cable used throughout for maximum signal transfer at all frequencies and low signal resistance.
- Terminal positioning allows neat and easy access to connections and gets rid of unsightly excess cable.
Respuesta en Frecuencia
55 Hz - 25 KHz
Potencia Máxima Admisible (W RMS)
Manejo de energía del sistema (RMS)
Nivel de Presión Sonora Máximo
Potencia del Amplificador Asociado
40 - 140
Alineación de bajos
Front Ported Bass Reflex
2 x 4" (101 mm) MMP®II (Next generation Metal Matrix polymer)
1 x 1" (25 mm) C-CAM® gold dome tweeter
Dimensiones Externas (Al x An x P)
925 x 120 x 140 mm
36 7/16 x 4 3/4 x 5 1/2 inch
10 Kg (22 lb)