Operating with the performance of a typical 8" driver, our proprietary 6.5" design provides higher overall efficiency with dynamic headroom to deliver impressive bass extension and control.
The 100's uncomplicated 2-way configuration renders complex material with tonal accuracy and perfect timing. Optional, dedicated floor stands are available.
This product is now available to use with home theatre design software, The Cinema Designer. Read more.
- C-CAM® (Ceramic-Coated Aluminium/Magnesium) ribbon transducer design – providing extension to a class leading 60KHz
- HiVe®II port technology for better transient response and tighter bass
- New C-CAM RST® (Rigid Surface Technology) bass/mid-range driver
- Single bolt through driver fixings for improved bracing, rigidity and driver/baffle de-coupling
- Die-cast alloy terminal panel arrangement with high quality bi-wire terminals and high end spade type link cables
- Pureflow® silver internal cabling
- Selected premium quality wood veneer or high gloss lacquer finishes
- Rigid 20mm MDF construction throughout, employing radial and cross-bracing techniques for high rigidity resulting in low cabinet colouration
- Invisible magnetic grille fixings provide a sleek visual effect.
42 Hz - 60 kHz
Recommended Amplifier Requirements
60 - 120
Bass reflex - HiVe®II port system
Drive Unit Complement
1 x 61/2" RST® bass/mid-range driver
1 x C-CAM® H.F ribbon transducer
Cabinet Dimensions (H x W x D)
362 x 210 x 303 mm
(143/8 x 81/4 x 1115/16 inch)
Complete Dimensions (Including Terminals (H x W x D))
362 x 210 x 330 mm
(143/8 x 81/4 x 13 inch)
9.9kg (21lb 12oz)
Optional Floor Stand (H x W x D)
630 x 290 x 360 mm
Optional Floor Stand Weight